Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. AMMB Holdings will pay RM2.83 billion to the government as settlement for its involvement in the 1MDB scandal.
2. Petronas posts its first-ever annual loss of RM21 billion, dragged by impairment charges on assets.
3. CIMB Group sees a 75% slump in 4QFY20 earnings, weighed down by elevated loan provisions.
4. The EPF launches the world's first and largest syariah PE fund with an allocation of US$600 million.
5. TNB’s 4QFY20 net profit surges 85% year-on-year to RM1.21 billion mainly on higher tax credit.