Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. Top Glove Corp’s earnings hit a fresh record of RM2.9 billion in 2QFY21, driven by continued global demand for gloves.
2. MRCB will develop the 21-storey Aotea Central in Auckland’s CBD with a GDV of NZ$452 million (RM1.3 billion).
3. Finance Minister Tengku Datuk Seri Zafrul Abdul Aziz says the private sector will bear the RM15 billion cost to develop 5G infrastructure.
4. AirAsia Group head honcho Tan Sri Tony Fernandes says the budget airline "can survive" on just domestic traffic.
5. Putrajaya looks at issuing a certificate of exemption to immunocompromised individuals who cannot receive the Covid-19 vaccine.