Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. Hartalega is investing RM7 billion to build 16 new glove factories in Malaysia's northern region over the next 20 years.
2. Malaysia’s 2020 tourist receipts plunge 85.3% amid falling tourist arrivals as borders remained shut.
3. Petronas inks MoUs with UAE-based ADNOC and Masdar to pursue collaborations across the energy value chain.
4. Bursa Malaysia Securities advises investors to exercise caution in the trading of Dataprep Holdings’ shares.
5. The Ministry of Human Resources is studying the need to raise SOCSO contributions without burdening the people.