Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. The Malaysian Rubber Glove Manufacturers Association expects revenue from the export of gloves to rise to RM38 billion this year.
2. Short sellers are circling AirAsia Group, Bloomberg reports, after the stock more than doubled from recent lows.
3. Putrajaya says Malaysia will proceed with the purchase of AstraZeneca’s Covid-19 vaccine amid health concerns.
4. Pharmaniaga inks a local manufacturing agreement with China’s Sinovac Biotech for the ready-to-fill bulk product of Covid-19 vaccine.
5. Genting Hong Kong flags a consolidated net loss of no less than US$1.5 billion (RM6.18 billion) for FY20.