Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. Prime Minister Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin today unveiled PEMERKASA, a new RM20 billion stimulus package to help aid economic recovery.
2. Malayan Banking Bhd said that capital and liquidity conservation will remain the group’s utmost priority in these uncertain times.
3. Pharmaniaga Bhd saw its losses narrow in 4QFY20 despite reduced demand.
4. Norway’s Government Pension Fund Global, the world’s largest sovereign wealth fund, revealed what Malaysian companies it had invested in.
5. Top Glove Corp Bhd has claimed trial against charges of failure to provide Labour Department-certified accommodations.