Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. FGV Holdings chairman Datuk Azhar Abdul Hamid will resign on April 1 "to pursue other interests".
2. Utility giant Tenaga Nasional sets aside a capital expenditure of RM9.5 billion for FY21.
3. IOI Corp relinquishes over 5,000 hectares of native land to resolve a land dispute in Sarawak.
4. Top Glove now has an annual production capacity of 96 billion as of March 2021.
5. Analysts believe there is still the possibility of a consolidation among Malaysia’s telcos.