Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. Datuk Seri Najib Razak seeks a court order to access bank statements of companies related to Jho Low and Tan Seri Zeti Akhtar Aziz's husband.
2. S P Setia looks at diversifying into markets including logistics, e-commerce, healthcare and assisted senior living.
3. Melaka developer Yong Tai ventures into gold mining at Bukit Kenderak in the Pahang district of Lipis.
4. Boustead Plantations returns to the black in 4QFY20 with RM27.46 million in earnings, fuelled by higher prices of crude palm oil.
5. Foreign investors have been pulling out of Malaysian equities for 20 straight months but March could mark the turn of the tide, Bloomberg reports.