Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. The government has decided to revert the East Coast Rail Link to its original alignment at a cost RM50 billion.
2. Datuk Haris Fadzilah Hassan will be stepping down as FGV Holdings Bhd’s group CEO effective mid-May.
3. Berjaya Corp Bhd executive chairman Tan Sri Vincent Tan Chee Yioun announced that he will be taking a step back in order to facilitate the group’s transformation.
4. Star Media Group Bhd has decided to close its subscription video-on-demand service dimsum entertainment by end-September.
5. Low Taek Jho’s mother is arguing that the prosecution has no right to seize their house in Penang as it is not related to 1Malaysia Development Bhd.