Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. The government will decide on whether Malaysia can continue to use AstraZeneca Covid-19 in two weeks.
2. Ramsay Sime Darby Health Care is acquiring 100% ownership of Manipal Hospitals, Klang.
3. The RM734 million legal claim filed by Prestariang SKIN Sdn Bhd against the government is “not unreasonable” according to its lawyer.
4. UCrest Bhd has signed a memorandum of understanding with Russian Direct Investment Fund to manage the manufacturing of Sputnik V.
5. Supermax Corp Bhd’s operating unit Supermax Healthcare Canada claims that its masks are made with safe materials.