Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. Human Resources Minister Datuk Seri M Saravanan says Putrajaya will look into rehiring foreign workers.
2. Tan Sri Zeti Akhtar Aziz will retire as Sime Darby Property chairman after the group’s AGM in May.
3. Malaysia Airlines parent company Malaysia Aviation Group is confident of better days ahead for the national carrier.
4. Talks between Petronas and India's Tata group over an almost US$2 billion investment in a renewable energy trust have failed.
5. Lion Industries Corp says the proposed disposal of Antara Steel Mills to Esteel Enterprise has fallen through.