Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. Knight Frank predicts that Asia will see the fastest growth in the number of ultra-high-net-worth individuals over the next five years.
2. Grab is reportedly considering a secondary listing in Singapore after completing a Nasdaq listing via a US$40 billion SPAC merger.
3. Khazanah-backed The Holstein Milk Co is said to have proposed a RM1 billion Islamic bond issue under the Sukuk Wakalah programme.
4. Genting Singapore ditches a resolution to increase the limit of Tan Sri Lim Kok Thay’s Performance Share Scheme Share Awards.
5. UEM Edgenta denies allegations of improper work planning and resources allocation made in a suit by Ahmad Zaki.