Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. Kossan Rubber Industries posts a record quarterly net profit of RM1.04 billion.
2. Petronas Gas says its RM541 million Pulau Indah gas pipeline project is on track.
3. Genting Malaysia confirms the debt listing of GENM Capital Labuan on the Singapore Exchange.
4. Censof’s share price surges after being named as a partner of Microsoft under Bersama Malaysia.
5. Transocean gets an UMA query over the sharp rise in its share price and trading volume.