Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. Market talk is rife that Disney+ is coming to Malaysia very soon and will announce tie-ups with Astro Malaysia and Telekom Malaysia.
2. The Health and Defence Ministries are in talks to set up field hospitals in Kelantan and Sarawak amid the flare-up in Covid-19 infections.
3. OCBC Bank economist Wellian Wiranto says the resurgence of Covid-19 in Malaysia threatens its economic recovery.
4. The FBM KLCI closes 0.68% lower on selling pressure, amid worries of another possible lockdown.
5. The Court of Appeal upholds a penalty of RM9.64 million imposed on MyEG Commerce and MyEG Services by MyCC.