Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. The government announces the reimposition of the MCO in six districts in Selangor amid the recent spike in Covid-19 infections.
2. Glove maker Hartalega sees its net profit for 4QFY21 grow by some 12% quarter-on-quarter to RM1.12 billion.
3. The Kuala Lumpur High Court orders Low Taek Jho’s confidante Eric Tan Kim Loong to pay almost RM68 million in tax arrears.
4. Malaysia Aviation Group, the parent company of Malaysia Airlines, aims to break even by 2023 through its Long Term Business Plan 2.0.
5. Disney+ Hotstar, a collaboration between Astro Malaysia and The Walt Disney Company, will be launched in Malaysia on June 1.