Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. Bank Negara Malaysia has kept the overnight policy rate unchanged at 1.75%, holding fast to its view on the current growth outlook.
2. Former chief justice of Malaysia Tun Arifin Zakaria has been appointed as chairman of Permodalan Nasional Bhd.
3. MISC Bhd swung back into the black in 1QFY21 as it plans to bank on strengthening oil and gas prices.
4. Inari Amertron Bhd plans to raise up to RM1.07 billion via private placement.
5. The latest MCO will continue to have scarring effects on the economy according to Socio-Economic Research Centre.