Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. Malaysia's new Covid-19 cases jump to 4,498, the highest daily figure in three months.
2. Supermax decides to put on hold a plan for dual listing on the Singapore Exchange.
3. S P Setia sells eight parcels of plantation land in Johor to Scientex for RM518.1 million.
4. Berjaya Food is said to be targeting to open another eight Starbucks outlets.
5. Mitsui & Co is reportedly planning to accelerate its expansion into healthcare and nutrition via IHH Healthcare.