Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. The whole of Malaysia will be placed under Movement Control Order from May 12 to June 7 as the country grapples with rising Covid-19 infections.
2. 1Malaysia Development Bhd and SRC International Bhd have filed 22 civil suits for the recovery of assets with a total in excess of RM96.6 billion.
3. UMW Holdings Bhd’s UMW Toyota Motor saw an increase in vehicle sales in April.
4. Malaysia Airports Holdings Bhd is asking the government to review its intention to liquidate its holding in Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport.
5. Petroliam Nasional Bhd denies any “exploratory talks” with Hong Kong-based renewable energy player Ocean Wind International Industrial Ltd.