Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. AirAsia X reports its largest quarterly net loss of RM5.67 billion as Covid-19 continues to pummel the airline industry.
2. Prime Minister Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin will chair a meeting tomorrow to discuss the possibility of a full-scale nationwide lockdown.
3. Sime Darby Plantation’s 1Q net profit rose 20.1%, thanks largely to improved upstream segment performance.
4. The Kuala Lumpur High Court dismisses the government's forfeiture suit for RM114 million against OBYU Holdings.
5. Former Malaysian Merchant Marine deputy chairman Datuk Ramesh Rajaratnam is acquitted of insider trading charges.