Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. Putrajaya extends the full Movement Control Order until June 28 as new daily Covid-19 cases remain above the 5,000 level.
2. Bank Negara says e-money liabilities have grown from about RM500 million to RM1.6 billion in the past five years.
3. Moody’s Analytics expects Malaysia’s IPI to ease in the coming months as tighter restrictions and production capacity limitations dent output.
4. Australia-listed mining firm OM Holdings says its tentative listing date on the Main Market of Bursa Malaysia is June 22, 2021.
5. Reservoir Link Energy is looking to enter the solar energy business with the acquisition of a 51% stake in Founder Synergy.