Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. PM Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin unveils a Covid-19 exit strategy which should see all economic sectors reopened by end-October.
2. The government gives conditional approval for Covid-19 vaccines produced by China's CanSino Biologics and the US' Johnson & Johnson.
3. Berjaya Corp Group CEO Jalil Rasheed unveils a three-year strategic plan to transform the group by end-2024.
4. Axiata Group says the group and Telenor Asia expect to sign definitive agreements for the proposed merger between Celcom Axiata and Digi.Com soon.
5. Maju Expressway defaults on its RM50 million bond principal after failing to redeem its outstanding amount.