Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. Foreign direct investment into Malaysia falls 54.8% in 2020 to the lowest level since 2009.
2. Malaysia’s daily new Covid-19 cases jump back over the 6,000 mark today.
3. Carsome is reportedly weighing a US IPO in a deal that would make it Malaysia’s first unicorn.
4. Khazanah Nasional-backed General Fusion will build a US$400 million fusion plant in the UK.
5. The judicial manager for Jepak Holdings applies for a six-month extension for its restructuring exercise.