Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. Serba Dinamik takes legal action against KPMG, accusing the auditor of negligence and breach of contract and statutory duty.
2. Italy's largest insurer Generali proposes to buy majority stakes in AXA Affin joint ventures and all of MPI Generali Insurance in RM1.3 billion deals.
3. Astro Malaysia Holdings says 1QFY22 earnings almost double year-on-year as content costs and net financing cost declined.
4. British American Tobacco (Malaysia) withdraws the judicial review it filed against the Health Ministry following a mutual settlement.
5. Dhaya Maju LTAT gets an extension of its ad-interim injunction against the government, Transport Minister Datuk Seri Wee Ka Siong and KTM until July 6.