Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. Putrajaya will be lowering its official GDP forecast due to the impact of the current restrictions.
2. CGS-CIMB economists view PEMULIH as a lockdown stabiliser rather than a recovery catalyst.
3. Former Petronas chieftain Tan Sri Wan Zulkiflee Wan Ariffin is Gas Malaysia’s new chairman starting July 1.
4. Khazanah Nasional appoints outgoing Maybank CFO Datuk Amirul Feisal Wan Zahir as its MD, effective July 16.
5. Sapura Energy posts a net loss of RM97.07 million for 1QFY22 against a net profit of RM14.21 million a year earlier.