Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. The government announces a two-week EMCO in many parts of Selangor and Kuala Lumpur starting this Saturday.
2. Digital Nasional appoints Ericsson to design and build the National 5G Network at a total cost of RM11 billion.
3. Vivocom inks a US$350 million investment deal with Strattner Alternative Credit Fund.
4. Prasarana appoints Tan Sri Jamaludin Ibrahim as group chairman and Mohd Azharuddin Mat Sah as president and group CEO.
5. Analytics firm IHS Markit says Malaysia’s manufacturers saw a renewed downturn last month.