Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. The government is expected to announce tomorrow its decision on whether to relax Covid-19-linked restrictions in certain states.
2. Local manufacturers say a prolonged Phase 1 of the National Recovery Plan will 'kill' the industry.
3. Genetec Technology’s share price hits a new peak after jumping RM3 or 29.9% to RM13.02.
4. Serba Dinamik’s largest shareholder and group MD Datuk Dr Mohd Abdul Karim Abdullah is forced to trim his stake in the company again.
5. The government receives RM1.8 billion from Ambank as part of the RM2.83 billion settlement related to 1MDB.