Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. MoF and IWH-CREC agree to call off the deal for the JV company to buy a 60% stake in Bandar Malaysia for RM7.4 billion.
2. WCT Holdings will get about RM828.25 million from Meydan Group as a settlement for a dispute regarding the Nad Al Sheba Dubai Racecourse contract.
3. 1MDB and its subsidiaries are now seeking US$3.8 billion from Low Taek Jho, his family and his associate Eric Tan Kim Loong.
4. Mean monthly salaries and wages fell by 9% in 2020 as Malaysia's labour market experienced uneven momentum amid the Covid-19 crisis.
5. A prosecution witness testifies that Lim Guan Eng had asked state representatives to meet Consortium Zenith BUCG officials on the tunnel project while it was still under open tender.