Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. DPM Datuk Seri Ismail Sabri Yaakob says the EMCO imposed on all 34 sub-districts in Selangor will be lifted at midnight tonight.
2. Businesses and retailers in Selangor propose a “vaccination dividend” to reward individuals who are inoculated against Covid-19.
3. Pharmaniaga’s share price falls as investors mull the impact of Malaysia’s decision to stop administering the Sinovac Covid-19 vaccine once its supplies finish.
4. Former Federal Territories Minister and Putrajaya MP Datuk Seri Tengku Adnan Tengku Mansor is acquitted of graft involving RM2 million.
5. DiGi.Com sees its 2QFY21 net profit slip 2.8% to RM279.91 million, dragged by higher other expenses incurred in the quarter.