Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. AMMB Holdings's unit sells AmGeneral Insurance to Liberty Insurance for RM2.29 billion in cash and shares.
2. CTOS Digital jumps 60%, surging past analysts' target prices in its Main Market debut.
3. Vitrox Corp's share price jumps after revealing its precision smart farming venture in an interview with The Edge.
4. Kanger International's unit inks a deal to buy five million doses of Sinopharm Covid-19 vaccines.
5. CGS-CIMB Research projects a net profit growth of 2.9% for the banking sector this year.