Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. MAHB confirms the MACC is probing the award of the multi-billion ringgit Covid-19 private screening and testing contract for KLIA.
2. Agrochemical producer Hextar Global joins a consortium with Arcadia Acres and Ihsan Equity to establish a Syariah-compliant digital bank.
3. Sapura Energy bags seven contract wins and extensions in Malaysia and Thailand with a combined value of RM1.2 billion.
4. AirAsia Group seeks an extension from Bursa Malaysia to complete its private placement of 198.18 million shares which it has yet to issue.
5. Haily Group sees its share price jump by as much as 20% in morning trade as it makes its debut on Bursa Malaysia’s ACE Market.