Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. Putrajaya says it will not be advising the King to extend the state of emergency beyond August 1.
2. Most states are expected to move into Phase 4 of the National Recovery Plan in as early as October.
3. 1MDB drops its US$1 billion suit against its former legal firm Wong & Partners, as well as lawyer Brian Chia Hock Gee.
4. AIA Malaysia makes "a minority equity investment" in TNG Digital, the owner of Touch 'n Go eWallet.
5. MyCC says it is keeping an eye on food delivery platforms for contravention of anti-competition laws.