Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. Pos Malaysia appoints former DHL veteran Charles Brewer as its new Group CEO with effect from August 1, 2021.
2. The MACC drops money laundering charges against Datuk Seri Najib Razak’s former spin doctor Paul Stadlen and Umno lawyer Datuk Wira Mohd Hafarizam Harun.
3. Maxis says its 2Q net profit rose 5.26% on the back of higher revenue, and declares a four sen dividend.
4. Unisem (M) announces a two sen dividend and proposes a one-for-one bonus issue after its 2Q profit jumped 60.9%.
5. IOI Corp is restructuring its US$600 million bond as it eyes mergers and acquisitions for growth.