Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. The government has decided to reactivate the Malaysia My Second Home programme but with several changes made to the requirements.
2. Sunway Bhd has emerged as a substantial shareholder of IJM Corp Bhd.
3. Malaysia’s gross domestic product is expected to turn around in 2Q21.
4. Yinson Holdings Bhd and its project partner Sumitomo Corp have entered into a US$670 million loan facility for the FPSO Anna Nery project in Brazil.
5. Hup Seng Industries Bhd recorded a 60% drop in earnings as its biscuit sales turned stale.