Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. Prime Minister Datuk Seri Ismail Sabri Yaakob rules out Opposition MPs in the new Cabinet line-up, which will be announced later this week.
2. Maybank says it is discontinuing Fitch Ratings’ services as part of its effort "to streamline" debt-rating assessments.
3. Serba Dinamik takes legal action against KLSE Screener over comments posted by a user impersonating its CEO.
4. Petronas Gas says 2Q net profit shrank 19% on higher operating cost and declares an interim dividend of 16 sen per share.
5. Malaysia Airports sees 2Q net loss widening due to higher asset depreciation and amortisation.