Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. The EPF’s total investment income for the first half of the year grows 25% to RM34.05 billion.
2. Prime Minister Datuk Seri Ismail Sabri Yaakob launches Rumah Ikram Keluarga Malaysia.
3. The High Court dismisses Datin Seri Rosmah Mansor's bid to recuse Datuk Seri Gopal Sri Ram.
4. FGV Holdings is believed to be eyeing its maiden oil palm venture in India's state of Telangana.
5. Inflation, as measured by the Consumer Price Index, rises 2% in August from a year earlier.