Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. Datuk Seri Najib Razak fails to get his SRC International conviction set aside but avoids jail time with a stay of execution pending his final appeal.
2. Serba Dinamik Holdings seeks to recuse the judge in its lawsuit against Bursa Malaysia Securities.
3. Gamuda targets RM10 billion new order book for FY22, with its eye on the Penang South Island project and jobs in Australia.
4. Top Glove Corp gets shareholders’ go-ahead for its proposed listing on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
5. Credit-reporting agency CTOS Digital acquires an additional 3.5% stake in bond-rating firm RAM Holdings.