Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. Serba Dinamik's top executives who have been charged with providing false reports to the SC might be let off with just a compound.
2. Scomi Group may be delisted on April 22 after its request to extend the deadline to submit its regularisation plan was rejected.
3. DNeX expects a final investment decision on Ping Petroleum’s proposed crude oil production within the Avalon oilfield this year.
4. Malaysia’s wholesale and retail trade sales increase by 8.5% year-on-year to RM117.2 billion in February 2022.
5. Malaysia Airports (Sepang) appeals against a High Court dismissal of its application to strike out a suit by AirAsia and AAX.