Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. Lingerie maker Caely Holdings Bhd, which saw the Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission issuing a freeze order on its bank accounts, says it is working on the issue.
2. Axiata Group Bhd announced that its subsidiary edotco Group Sdn Bhd has inked a deal to buy towers in the Philippines for RM3.4 billion.
3. More revelations from the 1MDB-Tanore trial.
4. The ringgit had depreciated past 4.2800 against the US dollar, the weakest level it has seen since June 2020.
5. ACE Market-bound MN Holdings Bhd saw the public portion of its initial public offering oversubscribed by 118 times.