Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. The PAC says the government itself is “confused” as to who decided on the development and procurement of MySejahtera.
2. KPMG’s managing partner says Datuk Seri Najib Razak had seemingly instructed the firm to sign off on 1MDB’s financial statements.
3. Malaysia Aviation Group, the parent company of Malaysia Airlines, books an improved financial performance in FY21.
4. International passenger movements at domestic airports operated by MAHB rise 52% month-on-month in March.
5. Sime Darby Plantation expects to deliver its impact report submission to the US Customs by the end of this month.