Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. The wearing of a mask outdoors, physical distancing and MySejahtera check-ins will no longer be mandatory from Sunday.
2. French defence group Thales is reportedly charged with complicity in bribery over a 2002 sale of submarines to Malaysia.
3. MHB inks a strategic alliance with Singapore’s Dyna-Mac Holdings to jointly bid on targeted international projects.
4. GIIB Holdings announces a further 14-day suspension of Wong Weng Yew as one of its executive directors.
5. Unisem (M)'s 1QFY22 net profit rises 11.63% on higher sales volume and improvement in average selling prices.