Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. The SC appoints Datuk Dr Awang Adek as its new executive chairman following the resignation of Datuk Syed Zaid Albar.
2. MRT Corp invites bids for the MRT3 Circle Line project management consultancy services work package.
3. Bursa Malaysia’s 1QFY22 net profit falls 44.01% as securities trading normalises to pre-pandemic levels.
4. F&N will increase the prices of its products as global commodity costs rise amid the Russia-Ukraine war.
5. DiGi.Com CEO Albern Murty takes a temporary leave of absence effective immediately due to family health reasons.