Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. Attorney General Tan Sri Idrus Harun finally explains the decision to go with compounds against Serba Dinamik and its executives.
2. Bank Negara Governor Tan Sri Nor Shamsiah Mohd Yunus says pegging the ringgit to the US dollar is not in Malaysia's interest.
3. Malaysia bags almost RM2 billion in investment via semiconductor company TF AMD Microelectronics (Penang).
4. MR DIY Group (M)’s 1QFY22 net profit falls 19.46% due to higher expenses in line with higher store openings.
5. Berjaya Food's share price hits a record high as investors continue to react positively to its latest financial results.