Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. The National Covid-19 Immunisation Programme officially kicked off today with PM Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin being the very first recipient.
2. Malaysia’s economic outlook is marked as “at risk” by Moody’s Analytics.
3. Telekom Malaysia Bhd returned to the black in 4QFY20 as operating costs came down.
4. DRB-Hicom Bhd reported a surge in net profit for 4QFY20 as its automotive and properties did better.
5. Rubberex Corp Bhd posts a staggering set of earnings for FY20.