Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. Top Glove’s Tan Sri Dr Lim Wee Chai and the EPF raise their equity stakes in the glove maker.
2. Maybank’s 4QFY20 net profit tumbles by 37%, dragged mainly by higher net impairment losses.
3. Public Bank posts an 18% fall in 4QFY20 net profit due to higher loan impairment allowance.
4. Axiata Group agrees to partner with a company for its bid for a digital banking licence.
5. AirAsia Group postpones its 4Q earnings release by about a month to the end of March.