Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. Putrajaya will lift the MCO in Selangor, Johor, Penang and Kuala Lumpur, but the inter-state travel ban remains.
2. TNB forms a joint venture with Sunseap Group to trial the export of clean energy to Singapore.
3. PPB Group-owned GSC buys cinema assets from the operators of the MBO cinemas.
4. Lembaga Tabung Haji declares a profit distribution of 3.10% for FY20 versus 3.05% in FY19.
5. China’s Nine Dragons Paper will increase its investment in Malaysia by RM5.4 billion.