Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. Genting chairman Tan Sri Lim Kok Thay buys over Genting Hong Kong’s stake in luxury yacht builder Grand Banks Yachts.
2. Gamuda's 60%-owned SRS Consortium will undertake the development of Island A under the Penang Transportation Master Plan.
3. Eco World Development Group posts a 71% increase in 1Q net profit as its international arm’s earnings jump 10-fold.
4. TA Enterprise will be taken off the Main Market of Bursa Malaysia next Tuesday, three decades after being a listed entity.
5. The High Court allows Putrajaya to seize RM49 million belonging to Jho Low’s father, Tan Sri Larry Low Hock Peng.