Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. Analysts are negative on AmBank’s private placement plan because of its earnings dilutive effects.
2. Proton Holdings sells 14,898 cars in March this year, its best sales month since September 2013.
3. The Magistrate's Court extends the remand of three men including an ex-bank president cum MD to facilitate graft investigations.
4. IHH Healthcare’s Turkey-based Acibadem Healthcare Group acquires a 70% stake in Serbia’s Bel Medic Group.
5. Genting group is among a number of strategic investors involved in the recent round of funding for Sightline Payments.