Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. Public Bank books a record quarterly net profit of RM1.53 billion for 1QFY21.
2. Bank Negara says the Malaysian economy is on track to grow 6%-7.5% this year .
3. Syed Md Najib Syed Md Noor steps down as Pos Malaysia's group CEO.
4. SoftBank invests RM250 million in Axiata Group’s digital marketing subsidiary ADA.
5. LTAT declares an improved dividend of 3.5% for FY20 versus 2.5% in FY19.
*Evening 5 will be taking a break in conjunction with the upcoming Hari Raya celebration. We at The Edge TV wish our viewers Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri. Evening 5 will be back next Monday (May 17).