Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. Serba Dinamik gets EY to review the audit issues flagged by KPMG and appoints three new independent and non-executive directors.
2. The High Court dismisses Datuk Seri Najib Razak’s bid to stay a ruling requiring him to pay RM1.69bil in tax arrears.
3. New daily Covid-19 cases dip below the 5,000 mark as Malaysia reports a fourth straight day of declining infections.
4. Kenanga Research believes IJM Plantations’ shareholders should accept Kuala Lumpur Kepong’s takeover offer.
5. LTAT appoints former Pelaburan MARA CEO Datuk Ahmad Nazim Abdul Rahman as its new CEO effective June 15.