Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. Tan Sri Mohd Bakke Salleh has been picked as the new chairman of Petronas, Tan Sri Ahmad Nizam Salleh is heading to Pelaburan Hartanah, and Datuk Mohammed Azlan Hashim will chair Telekom Malaysia.
2. The KL High Court dismisses Datuk Seri Najib Razak’s bid to obtain documents related to Goldman Sachs, Tan Sri Zeti Akhtar Aziz’s family and Low Taek Jho.
3. Malaysia is said to be looking to lower its economic growth outlook for this year, possibly to around 4% due to Covid-19 restrictions.
4. MITI makes it compulsory for factory workers in Selangor EMCO areas to be tested twice a week for Covid-19.
5. The Federal Court allows NUFAM president Ismail Nasaruddin to challenge the Court of Appeal's decision to overturn his unlawful dismissal claim by MAS.