Dirty dealings. Corporate battles. Consumer woes. Here are five things you need to know today.
1. Parliament’s PAC moots a ceiling price for inoculations with Sinovac’s Covid-19 vaccine, citing high private vaccination charges.
2. Genetec Technology’s market value tops RM1 billion for the first time as its share price hits an all-time high.
3. Dagang NeXchange expects its new digital trade and logistics platform SealNet to witness a revenue growth of about 300%.
4. Senior lawyer Datuk V.K. Lingam remains barred from practising law after his appeal is dismissed by the Court of Appeal.
5. The number of unemployed graduates in Malaysia rises 22.5% amid the unfavourable economic environment in 2020.